K9 Lessons Information & Care Services
One to One Dog Training
I offer simple straight forward consistent training methods, which will help both you and your dog
to have a happy and healthy relationship.
In addition to training K9 Lessons now offers rehabilitation, toning and fitness via a Fit Fur Life treadmill. This service is provided to you at your home; fully mobile and self-contained unit.
The overall benefit of using the Fit Fur Life treadmill is to provide a finely controlled, precise and measured form of exercise.
Orthopaedic, fracture & spinal rehabilitation
- Improves post-operative rehabilitation in any joint surgery
- Improves joint flexibility
- Increases and re-builds muscle tissue
- Improves limb balance
- Aids rate of recovery after surgery
Arthritis and joint disease
- Controlled cardio vascular workout improving overall circulation
- Encourages agility through strengthening and building muscle tissue
- Incline feature aids rehabilitation of hip, hock and lower spinal problems
- Improves cardiac function and tolerance to exercise gradually
- Improves muscle tone
- Dramatic improvement in attitude, well-being and fitness
- Gain optimal appearance
- Avoid lengthy grooming during bad weather
- General exercise and fitness-dogs become obsessed with it!
Aiding treatment of aggression
- Provides a means of controlled exercise
- Enables aggressive dogs to release pent up energy, relieving frustration and resulting in a more manageable and relaxed animal to work with and train.
FIT FUR LIFE TREADMILLS ARE USED BY:
- Cesar Millan "The Dog Whisperer"
- Fitzpatrick Referrals
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Harrods Dog Spar
- Chilterns Dog Rescue
- K9 Security Dogs Netherlands
- Stal Hazelberg Miniature Horses Netherlands